Sunday, August 19, 2012

A study in tidiness

Tidy the study. Three little words that are so easy to say, but a whole different ball game when it comes to doing them.

Some of my mates are tidy, organised people, whose lives operate with the efficiency of a german railway timetable.

Others are more anarchic in their approach to both life and fishing. Neither faction seems to have an edge on the other when it comes to catching.

I make the odd effort on the study front, from time to time. Earlier today, for example, I informed the wife that I may tidy up later.

But it is the hottest day of the year so far and I am not sure strenuously re-arranging fishing tackle is good for you once temperatures exceed 30C (85F).

I decide to adjourn to the garden and drink some beer, to make room in the fridge for the shopping, when the wife returns with the shopping.

Let it never be said I don't pull my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment