Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Decisions, decisions - where to go..?

I have a feeling I might catch something tomorrow. Mainly because it's my first day out fishing for a week thanks to work.

The weather looks like staying unsettled and windy for the next few days, with temperatures drifting down a few degrees and rain on the way. This is no hardship, bearing in mind we had snow to contend with this time last year.

There's a new water I can fish if I can be bothered to cut the kit down to a couple of rods and minimal bits and bobs in the rucker. It's a fair old hoof to the spot where the pike might be.

Then again I might head for some pits I can fish out of the car which seem to have fallen off most people's radar this winter for some reason.

There's a drain which has been fishing well, but it's been in the local papers, so will probably have been caned.

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of the Car idea... Must be getting old !

    ReplyDelete